Upgrade from StarWind v.5.8 to StarWind v.6.0
Joseph Preston, Solution Engineer, StarWind Software
Published: November 2012
Fill in the form to continue
Key points of the webinar
- Overview of StarWind V6 upgrade process: reasons & concerns
- Live demo of the upgrade from 5.8 to 6.0
It has been a common practice and relatively a tough task for almost everyone to decide whether or not to upgrade whenever StarWind releases a new version. The core objective of this recorded webinar, is to share the experience of successfully upgrading to StarWind V6, and discuss all potential concerns. We will also answer the following upgrade FAQs:
- Why should I upgrade if everything works well now?
- Do I need to re-configure anything for the upgrade?
- How can I guarantee that I will not lose any data?
- How long will the sync take after I upgrade each node?
StarWind Virtual SAN Hyper-Converged 2 Nodes Scenario with VMware vSphere
This technical guide tells how to configure the Vmware and StarWind on 2 nodes in Hyper-Converged maner. It provides the general guide lines on the StarWind devices with synchronous replication functionality,...