StarWind Support Center
- Pre-sale support – Services provided to help customers with the initial StarWind Virtual SAN software deployment and optimal stable configuration during the Virtual SAN software evaluation period. All pre-sale support services must be filtered through your respective sales representative prior to scheduling time with a StarWind Support Engineer.
Post-Sale Support All purchased copies of StarWind Virtual SAN include one year of Standard Technical support.
24/7 Premium Technical support can be purchased for an additional fee. Depending on the support plan purchased, the end-user is guaranteed a specific response time depending on the severity level.
Request Service Level Agreement
Support Programs Comparison Matrix:
* Standard Support will provide remote session assistance for Severity 1 production issues
** StarWind-related only
*** the additional installation assistance may be received for additional fee. If you would like to learn more
please contact your sales account manager.
- Severity 1 any issue that is caused by StarWind software and prevents a production system from functioning while no immediate workaround is available.
- Severity 2 any issue that is caused by StarWind software and prevents a production system from functioning and a workaround exists.
- Severity 3 any non-critical issue that is caused by StarWind software; a production system is able to function. Any other issues such as general questions are classified as Severity 3.
Important notice: In order to escalate a support case to level 3 support engineers or R&D department, the end-user is required to reproduce the problem using the latest version of the software installed and configured according to the StarWind Software guidelines.