StarWind Support Center
- Pre-sale support – Services provided to help customers with the initial StarWind Virtual SAN software deployment and optimal stable configuration during the Virtual SAN software evaluation period. All pre-sale support services must be filtered through your respective sales representative prior to scheduling time with a StarWind Support Engineer.
Post-Sale Support All purchased copies of StarWind Virtual SAN include one year of Standard Technical support.
24/7 Premium Technical support can be purchased for an additional fee. Depending on the support plan purchased, the end-user is guaranteed a specific response time depending on the severity level.
Support Programs Comparison Matrix:
* StarWind does not offer assistance configuring 3rd Party Client-Side Hosts.
** Standard Support will provide remote session assistance for Severity 1 production issues
*** StarWind-related only
EMEA Office 8 AM – 5 PM GMT Monday – Friday
USA Office 9 AM – 6 PM EST Monday – Friday
- High Severity issues are defined as any issue caused by StarWind Software that is preventing a production system from functioning and no immediate workaround is available.
- Medium Severity issues are defined as any issue caused by StarWind Software that is preventing a production system from functioning and a workaround exists.
- Low Severity issues are defined as any issue caused by StarWind Software where a production system is still able to function. Any other issues are classified as Severity 3.
Important notice: In order to escalate a support case to level 3 support engineers or R&D department, the end-user is required to reproduce the problem using the latest version of the software installed and configured according to the StarWind Software guidelines.