Want to reduce IT expenses and help your business comply with the legal requirements? To do so, you’ll need to implement a comprehensive Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery (BC / DR) strategy.
View this webcast to learn why having an effective disaster recovery plan is so important and the additional protection one gets you over simple application or server resiliency. We’ll discuss the technical details involved in implementing a DR strategy in a virtual server environment that includes the StarWind Virtual SAN solution.
During the webinar you’ll learn:
- The business need for BC/DR
- Why BC/DR is different from simple hardware resiliency
- Strategies for implementing BC/DR based on application and business Service Level Objectives
- Choosing between storage array and hypervisor based recovery solutions
- Choosing between VM-level and LUN-level recovery solutions
- Technical solutions for BC/DR with virtual servers, including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere and open source platforms
- Vendor roundup – 3rd Party recovery solutions for virtual environments