StarWind Software Development Kit (SDK)
SDK for Today’s OEM Solutions
StarWind Software, an industry-leading provider of SAN software, now delivers its most advanced and
best-of-breed technologies as software development kits (SDK). Such an approach enables other software vendors and service providers to easily implement an extensive set of robust StarWind technologies within their own custom solutions.
StarWind offers three types of SDK:
- 1. iSCSI SAN
- 2. Deduplication
- 3. Log-Structured File System
With SDK technologies from StarWind you get:
- Proven storage management and data protection tools integrated into your own solution
- Simplified software development process
- Reduced R&D expenses
- Meeting of all project deadlines
StarWind iSCSI SAN SDK
StarWind iSCSI SAN SDK is based on the StarWind iSCSI SAN software – a solid high availability shared storage solution for Microsoft Windows environments. The SDK delivers advanced functionality that can be easily and quickly integrated into any custom or existing application. The list of the SDK includes cutting-edge storage management and data protection technologies, such as Deduplication, High Availability, Asynchronous Replication, CDP, ImageFile, etc.
StarWind iSCSI SAN SDK enables:
- Adding an iSCSI Target feature to your own applications
- Implementation of basic device types
(ImageFile-based virtual disk, virtual DVD, RAM-based virtual disk, and bridge to physical devices, such as HDDs or tape drives)
- Development of your own virtual SCSI device with custom functionality
- Connection of physical devices to a remote machine over the network (SPTI).
StarWind iSCSI SAN SDK includes StarWind Service with plugins, code samples, and complete API documentation.