StarWind Support Center
StarWind Software stands behind its products, and we are dedicated to providing our prospects and customers with industry-standard support services. Our support services are divided into three programs:
- Pre-sale support – Services provided to help customers with the initial iSCSI SAN & NAS software deployment and optimal stable configuration during the iSCSI SAN & NAS software evaluation period. All pre-sale support services must be filtered through your respective sales representative prior to scheduling time with a StarWind Support Engineer.
- Post-Sale Support All purchased copies of StarWind iSCSI SAN & NAS include one year of Standard Technical support. 24/7 Premium Technical support can be purchased for an additional fee. Depending on the support plan purchased, the end-user is guaranteed a specific response time depending on the severity level.
In addition, all new StarWind customers are eligible to receive initial StarWind configuration assistance service provided via phone or an attended remote support session*. Please visit the StarWind System Requirements page to get a list of minimum system requirements and supported Operating Systems .The configuration assistance can be scheduled to occur during US and EMEA business hours.
Support Programs Comparison Matrix:
* StarWind does not offer assistance configuring 3rd Party Client-Side Hosts.
** Standard Support will provide remote session assistance for Severity 1 production issues
*** StarWind-related only
* StarWind Software Inc. business hours:
EMEA Office 8 AM – 5 PM GMT Monday – Friday
USA Office 9 AM – 6 PM EST Monday – Friday
- • High Severity issues are defined as any issue caused by StarWind Software that is preventing a production system from functioning and no immediate workaround is available.
- • Medium Severity issues are defined as any issue caused by StarWind Software that is preventing a production system from functioning and a workaround exists.
- • Low Severity issues are defined as any issue caused by StarWind Software where a production system is still able to function. Any other issues are classified as Severity 3.
All support services are available on a per-year basis. The subscription can be purchased for 1, 2, or 3 year periods. Maintenance is required for all perpetual license purchases.
Important notice: In order to escalate a support case to level 3 support engineers or R&D department, the end-user is required to reproduce the problem using the latest version of the software installed and configured according to the StarWind Software guidelines.
StarWind Software Customer Service Portal
To proceed with finding the solutions and help with StarWind products, please select one of the options below: