Thin ProvisioningThin Provisioning allows you to purchase only the storage you need today, and add more storage later, if application data grows, without impacting applications or the operating system. Combined with hot swappable drives thin provisioning allows zero down time when expanding LUNs.
Thin Provisioning allows you to raise storage utilization levels, increase return on investment, and make the constantly falling price of storage per gigabyte work to your advantage. You can purchase storage as needed without over-provisioning.
StarWind Thin Provisioning helps you use storage more efficiently and allocate only the space you need to use:
- Purchase storage only as you need it, not in advance
- Do more with less storage, increasing flexibility
- Raise utilization, efficiency, and ROI
- Take advantage of constantly falling cost per gigabyte
- Reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint
|Live demo||StarWind iSCSI SAN & NAS||How to buy|
|Request now||Download free trial||Request a quote|