Hyperconverged Stories Contest
Tell us anything you want about how you did hyperconverged project and get $500.
Share your experience and get $500 by participating in StarWind contest.
Write an interesting article focusing on the hyperconverged storage architecture. Send your story to us and we’ll publish it on our blog.
Any blog visitor and all of your friends 😉 can vote for your story by its ranking.
Forward your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31, 2016.
The voting is open up until April 15, 2016 and on April 18, 2016, the winner gets the $500.
The second and third places will get runner-up prizes of $300 and $150 respectively.
The contest starts on February 8, 2016!
Latest posts by Oksana Zybinskaya (see all)
- Samsung reveals new super-fast 960 Pro and 960 Evo M.2 NVMe SSDs - September 23, 2016
- Seagate introduces 60TB SSD drive - August 16, 2016
- Shared virtual hard disks in Hyper-V 2016 - August 9, 2016
- Microsoft’s Server Management Tools Now Supports Windows Server 2012 - August 3, 2016
- VMware’s EVO:RAIL fail as a lesson for Microsoft’s Azure Stack - July 21, 2016