Turn-key Hyper-Converged Virtualization Solution for SMBs / ROBOs
Ryan Brown, CEO, xByte Technologies.
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software.
Published: August 2015
Fill in the form to continue
Key points of the webinar
- Overview of StarWind HyperConverged Appliance
- StarWind HCA provides quick deployment and solves the problem of operational management
- StarWind HCA models
- Insight into StarWind HCA flexible architecture: the appliance supports both Scale-Up and Scale-Out options
- One convenient management console: all nodes of StarWind HCA are managed in one place
- StarWind “support umbrella” – single support point of contact for entire appliance
Hyper-converged virtualization solution of a datacenter grade is now available for SMB / ROBO. StarWind HyperConverged Appliance unifies servers, hypervisor and associated software into a single scalable layer and brings in quick deployment and operational simplicity to virtualization workloads and reduce related expenses. It does not dependent on any vendors and does not require specific qualification of IT staff.
StarWind HyperConverged Appliance: Quick Start Guide
This guide is intended for the new users of the HyperConverged Appliance, who are the experienced Windows system administrators. It covers the basic guidelines of the solutions configuration and provides the...
Your Complete Hyper-Converged Infrastructure in a Single Package
Webinar describes how to deploy virtualization infrastructure with ease, with all the necessary software and hardware components and 24/7 support in a single package with StarWind HyperConverged Appliance....