1. To convert the image or the VM from VMware ESXi Server, choose the necessary option and click Next to continue.
2. Specify the IP Address and credentials for VMware ESXi Server and click Next to continue.
NOTE: StarWind V2V Converter can connect to the vCenter Server via IP address.
3. Specify ESXi Source Image or Virtual Machine and click Next to proceed.
4. Specify the Destination image location. The source file can be converted to the local server or directly to the different hypervisor, as showed in the picture below.
5. Specify a Hostname and credentials for Windows Hyper-V Server and click Next to proceed.
6. Specify the destination image format and click Next to continue.
7. Set the destination file options. Click "…", select the file location and click OK. Click Next.
Important notice: The image can be attached to the VM by checking the box below of the Wizard.
8. Wait for the conversion process completion and click Finish to complete the Wizard.