1. To convert the image or the VM from VMware ESXi Server, choose the necessary option and click Next to continue.
2. Specify the IP Address and credentials for VMware ESXi Server and click Next to continue.
NOTE: StarWind V2V Converter can connect to the vCenter Server via IP address.
3. Specify ESXi Source Image or Virtual Machine and click Next to proceed.
4. Specify the Destination image location. The source file can be converted to the local server or directly to the different hypervisor, as showed in the picture below.
5. Specify a Hostname and credentials for Windows Hyper-V Server and click Next to proceed.
6. Check settings of the new virtual machine and click Next to continue.
7. Wait for the conversion process to complete and click Finish to close the Wizard.