StarWind V2V Converter Help : VM from VMware ESXi Server to Amazon Web Services
- Select Remote VMware ESXi Server as the location of image to convert.
- Enter the credentials and IP address for the target server and press Next.
- Select the virtual machine to convert and click Next.
- Select AWS as the location of destination image. Press Next.
- Enter the AccessKeyId and SecretKey. Click Get regions. Select the destination region.
- Check the VM settings. Specify the disk for import (i.e., boot disk), platform type, and instance type. Press Convert to start VM conversion.
- Wait until VM successfully converts. Press Convert another image if there are images to convert or click Finish to exit StarWind V2V Converter.