StarWind V2V Converter Help : VM from Microsoft Hyper-V Server to Microsoft Azure
- Select Microsoft Hyper-V Server and press Next.
- Enter the hostname or IP address and credentials for the Microsoft Hyper-V or Windows server where the virtual machine is running. Click Next.
- Select the virtual machine to convert and press Next.
- Select Azure as the location of the destination image.
- Specify the Tenant ID, Client ID (i.e., Application ID), and Client secret. Click Get Subscriptions, select the subscription from the field under the button, and press Next.
- Specify the new virtual machine path by pressing the … button.
- Select the storage account that will be associated with the virtual machine.
- Press Converting to start the conversion process.
- Wait until the conversion process is over and press Finish to complete the wizard or Convert another image if there are more images or virtual machines to convert.