StarWind V2V Converter Help : VM from Microsoft Hyper-V Server to Amazon Web Services
- Select Microsoft Hyper-V Server as the location of image to convert.
- Enter the hostname or IP address and credentials for the Microsoft Hyper-V or Windows server where the virtual machine is running. Click Next.
- Select the virtual machine to convert and click Next.
- Select AWS as the location of the destination image. Press Next.
- Enter the AccessKeyId and SecretKey. Click Get regions. Select the destination region.
- Check the VM settings. Specify the disk for import (i.e., boot disk), platform type, and instance type. Press Convert to start VM conversion.
- Wait until VM successfully converts. Press Convert another image if there are images to convert or click Finish to exit StarWind V2V Converter.