StarWind V2V Converter Help : VM from Microsoft Azure to Amazon Web Services
- Select Azure as location of image to convert.
- Specify the Tenant ID, Client ID (i.e., Application ID), and Client secret. Click Get Subscriptions, select the subscription from the field under the button, and press Next.
- Select the virtual machine to convert.
- Select AWS as the location of destination image.
- Enter the AccessKeyId and SecretKey. Click Get regions. Select the destination region.
- Check the VM settings. Specify the disk for import (i.e., boot disk), platform type, and instance type. Press Convert to start VM conversion.
- Wait until VM successfully converts. Press Convert another image if there are images to convert or click Finish to exit StarWind V2V Converter.