StarWind V2V Converter Help : VM from Amazon Web Services to Microsoft Azure
- Select AWS as the location of image to convert.
- Enter the AccessKeyId and SecretKey. Click Get regions. Select the destination region.
- Select the virtual machine to convert.
- Select Azure as the location of the destination image. Press Next.
- Specify the Tenant ID, Client ID (i.e., Application ID), and Client secret. Click Get Subscriptions, select the subscription from the field under the button, and press Next.
- Specify the new virtual machine path by pressing the … Press Convert to start VM migration.
- Wait until the conversion process is over and press Finish to complete the wizard or Convert another image if there are more images or virtual machines to convert