1. Double-click StarWind V2V Converter shortcut on a desktop, choose Local file and click Next to proceed.
2. Specify the Source image location. It can be .vhdx/.vmdk/.qcow2/.img image on a local PC/Server or on an SMB share. Click Next.
3. Choose Local file option and click Next to proceed.
4. Select destination image format and click Next to proceed. It can be .vhdx/.vmdk/.qcow2/.img
5. For vhd/vhdx destination image format growable or pre-allocated image type must be chosen.
6. Set the destination file options. Click "…", select the file location and click OK. Click Next.
7. Wait for the conversion process completion and click Finish to complete the Wizard.