StarWind V2V Converter Help : Convert Physical Machine to Amazon Web Services
- Select P2V as location of image to convert.
- To convert the Entire machine, choose the self-titled option and click Next to continue.
- Select disk volumes to convert and click Next to continue.
- Select AWS as the location of destination image.
- Enter the AccessKeyId and SecretKey. Click Get regions. Select the destination region.
- Check the settings of the new virtual machine and modify them if needed. Press Convert.
- Wait until the conversion process is over and press Finish to complete the wizard or Convert another image if there are more images or virtual machines to convert.