Fill in the Form to Continue
Ryan Brown, CEO, xByte Technologies.
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software.
Published: August 13, 2015
Key points of the webinar:
- Overview of StarWind HyperConverged Appliance
- StarWind HCA provides quick deployment and solves the problem of operational management
- StarWind HCA models
- Insight into StarWind HCA flexible architecture: the appliance supports both Scale-Up and Scale-Out options
- One convenient management console: all nodes of StarWind HCA are managed in one place
- StarWind “support umbrella” – single support point of contact for entire appliance
Hyper-converged virtualization solution of a datacenter grade is now available for SMB / ROBO. StarWind HyperConverged Appliance unifies servers, hypervisor and associated software into a single scalable layer and brings in quick deployment and operational simplicity to virtualization workloads and reduce related expenses. It does not dependent on any vendors and does not require specific qualification of IT staff.