Improving application performance is all about getting more I/O from the storage. But does that mean you have to buy an expensive all-flash storage array? Not at all.
Server-side caching solutions use local RAM and Flash, show better performance and prove to be more cost effective than external shared storage appliances.
Watch the webinar to learn about:
- The Pareto principle or 80/20 rule and the working set
- How server-side caching solutions work
- Benefits and disadvantages of server-side caching
- Implementing caching in virtual environments (in the guest and host)
- Implementing caching in non-virtual environments
- Choosing the right hardware product and what’s available on the market today