With a need for 24/7 operations, protecting data in ways that minimize downtime is an essential requirement for all IT departments. Data replication is a key tool that enables virtualization administrators to deliver continuous operations in virtual server environments. There are important considerations which determine where best to implement replication technology.
This webcast discusses the technical options available and how to choose the right product for your needs. Find out:
- Why data replication is needed in your IT environment
- A definition of data replication, including the different modes of operation
- Why array-based replication solutions aren’t ideal for virtualized environments
- How to choose between volume-based or VM-based replication tools
- An overview of Veeam Backup and Replication, including replication features
- An overview of StarWind Virtual SAN, including replication features