StarWind iSCSI SAN Software Features
StarWind iSCSI SAN Software FeaturesStarWind's iSCSI SAN software is available as an active-active high availability (HA) configuration, or in single node configurations. The active-active HA architecture provides continuous and non-disruptive access to storage in the event of failure by synchronously replicating data between two active storage nodes, all in real time. HA is important to IT professionals because it eliminates a single point of failure providing for zero data loss in the event of a failed storage node. If a disk, power supply or even an entire storage server node fails, the remaining iSCSI server storage node will take over and continue to operate without any disruption, ensuring the SAN is available and accessible on the network.
StarWind turns any industry-standard Windows Server into a fault-tolerant, fail-safe Windows iSCSI SAN and has been qualified for use with VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and Linux and Unix environments. StarWind iSCSI SAN is ideal for use anywhere centralized, networked storage is required, such as for virtual environments, Windows server clusters or back up to disk.
- Synchronous Data Mirroring: Real-time data replication across a 2 node storage cluster. Learn More.
- High Availability / Automatic Failover: Fault tolerant active-active technology eliminates a single point of failure. Learn More.
- Failback with Fast Synchronization: Failback to an original system after an automatic failover. Learn More.
- Remote / Asynchronous Replication: Replicates your storage to a remote site across a WAN. Learn More.
- Snapshots & Clones: Capture point-in-time snapshots with unlimited rollback points or make full volume copies. Learn More.
- Thin Provisioning: Allocate space dynamically for highly efficient disk utilization. Learn More.
- CDP (Continuous Data Protection): CDP provides a replication mechanism to ensure an RPO (Recovery Point Objective) of zero data loss for applications that require a lower RPO than asynchronous replication can provide. Learn More.
- Data Deduplication: Data Deduplication is a specialized mechanism of data-compression that allows reducing needed storage capacity due to the process of eliminating duplicated data.Learn More.
- Support for iSCSI Standards: IPSec, CHAP, MPIO are all fully supported in StarWind.
- Learn More About Additional StarWind Features: High Speed Cache, Virtual Optical Drive, RAM Drive, SPTI, Microsoft Server Core Support.
|Live demo||StarWind iSCSI SAN & NAS||How to buy|
|Request now||Download free trial||Request a quote|